(Reference number: 115365)
Grallagh House is an authentic holiday home offering luxurious 4 star catering accommodation, near the village of Ballyvary in County Mayo. A uniquely charming vernacular two story period house of great character on one acre approx – it is an oasis of tranquillity enhanced by the singing of birds and trees. Surrounded by breathtaking scenic beauty Grallagh house is an ideal location to take full advantage of all the west of Ireland has to offer and is on the Wild Atlantic Way trail.
• 3 tastefully decorated bedrooms with en suite facilities
• Well equipped throughout with all modern conveniences
• Landscaped grounds amidst century old trees and natural stone walls
• 2 entrances and driveways, extensive lawns, large parking area with well and village pump feature
• Good security – flood lighting, security, solar, and manual lighting
• Garden furniture, and patio area.
Located in the heart of County Mayo, this is an area of scenic beauty and is an excellent base for touring, golfing, walking angling or just simply relaxing! Pontoon is close by – an area with beautiful beaches, parks and walks
• A spacious kitchen and dining area
• A comfortable sitting room area with an open fire pla
• Comfortable bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Heated throughout with oil fired central heating
• Private car parking
This beautiful self catering property can accommodate six people at ease.
Room Breakdown: 2 double's and one twin, en-suite facilities
On slip road just off N5, halfway between villages of Bohola and Ballyvary (and towns of Swinford and Castlebar) Co. Mayo. N5 is main Dublin to Westport road (N4 to Longford and N5 to Westport)..