(Reference number: 413177)
Stay at our lavish vacation mansion and gardens in stunning Connemara countryside. Welcome to our 10,000 sq ft Edwardian Lodge nestled on 11.5 acres of lush coastal countryside.
"Gaze out to sea on a dark night, glimpse a shadow in the water's soft light, lit by the moon, bathe in the sea, fishermen sleep cocooned in eternity."
With a colourful history and enviable setting along the rugged Wild Atlantic Way, the estate house was initially designed by Edwin Lutjens for Bruce Ismay the Chairman of the White Star, the company which owned the Titanic ship.
The landscaped gardens were designed by Gertrude Jekyll and offer a stunning palette of colour to the estate with all flora and fauna complementing Connemara's wild and natural beauty.
The lodge features bay windows and balconies throughout commanding panoramic views towards Galway Bay and the Twelve Pins mountain range.
Eco friendly swimming at the bottom of the garden.
- Eight bedrooms
- Five bedrooms with double beds,
- one bedroom with a double and a single bed
- another bedroom with two single beds.
- An additional bed can also be provided to allow this house to sleep up to 18 people comfortably.
- Some of the double beds can be split into two single beds if required.
Six ensuite bathrooms - there is one large bathroom accessible by the two master double bedrooms, and this bathroom has a bath in it.
- There are five other shower rooms which are ensuites.
- There are also three guest toilets in the house.
- Sleeps, 18 people
- Sun Terrace
-Large Reception Room