(Reference number: 235519)
The Coach House
The natural stone fronted Coach House to the rear of the courtyard is dominated by a massive arched window and a curved spiral staircase vaulting approx 30 ft to the roof. This charming 850 sq ft living space, like the Loft, marries the best of the old and new worlds to maximum effect.
It is a two-bedroom, two-bath(including a steam bath) hideaway which also boasts a jacuzzi. Terracotta floors set the mood downstairs while wooden heart pine takes over in the bedrooms.
The Coach House offers all the modern conveniences available in the Loft. Lovingly restored, it has wonderful character, comfort and charm which gives guests that immediate get-away-from-it-all feeling.
• Bed linen and towels
• Washer & Dryer
• TV and DVD
• Ipod music dock
• Fireplace or Solid Fuel Stove with fuel provided
• Hair Dryer
• 110v power
• Fully Fitted Kitchen - Gas Cooker/stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher
• All pots and pans etc, bowls, plates, cups and glasses
• Cutlery, chefs knives plus cooking utensils and chopping boards
• Fresh garden herbs (in season)..