RAY COOKE LETTINGS proudly present this stunning two bedroom mid terrace house to the rental market on Caledon Road ideally situated in the ever popular East Wall. Caledon Road is a quiet road; ideally positioned just off the East Wall Road and within a stone's throw of Dublin's City Centre, The Point Village and The Docklands the location could not be better.
Internal living accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, living room, fully fitted tiled kitchen with large sky light, patio to the side of kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms and tiled bathroom with electric shower. Presented to the market in excellent condition throughout and has been completely refurbished throughout to a very high standard.
East Wall is a mature and well-established area enjoying café's, bars, pharmacy, supermarkets Aldi & Lidl, Dublin Port Tunnel and Fairview Park very nearby and is also within walking distance of the City Centre & IFSC. The 3 Arena, Docklands Dart Station and Luas Red Line are all within walking distance away also.
- 2 Bed 1 Bath
- Excellent condition throughout
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- New oven/extractor fan
- New carpets
- Gas fired central heating
- On street parking with permit
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Located within walking of Docklands, East Point Business Park, The City Centre and IFSC
- Walking distance to Luas at Spencer Dock
- In the heart of Dublin City Centre
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!
- Available Now!!