**please note, photos are of the show house which is sold**** Final two houses remain in this scheme.
Charleville Manor consists of only eight 4 bedroom A-Rated semi detached homes, benefiting from luxurious interiors and spacious layouts.
Each house extends to approx. 2000 sq ft and are finished with stylish fitted kitchens and wardrobes, 9 ft ceiling height and ample storage. Externally, each house will have a low maintenance exterior, driveway and private rear garden.
Charleville Manor is situated in a highly sought-after, mature residential area in the heart of Knocklyon, a suburb of South Dublin. This location offers residents a superb selection of well-established schools, both primary and secondary including St. Colmcille's Community School, Templeogue College, Colaiste Eanna, and Sancta Maria College, There is an excellent range of shopping facilities in the area including Knocklyon Shopping Centre, Rathfarnham and Nutgrove Shopping Centres and the exciting Dundrum Town Centre is only a short drive away. There is also an abundance of sports and leisure facilities within walking distance, with Ballyboden St. Enda's GAA Club, Templeogue Tennis Club and Knocklyon United all located close by.
The location is also extremely well serviced by public transport links with a number of frequent and dependable bus routes. There is also ease of access to and from the M50 (Exit 11), providing direct links to all the main national routes and Dublin Airport.
There are numerous local amenities within a short drive of this exclusive new development, including beautiful Bushy Park and Marlay Park, both offering an array of charming paths and walkways. There is also an abundance of golf clubs on your doorstep, namely the Edmondstown, Rathfarnham, Grange and Castle golf club.
Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Timber Frame Constructed with a block work cladded and monocouhe finish.
- Windows and doors are Aluclad triple glazed by Munster Joinery.
- Heating Mitsubishi/Ecodan heat pump air to water system.
- Heat recovery units are Blau Berg Kemfort units.
Bathroom / Ensuite
- Fully tiled
- Ensuite pump showers
- Fittings by Sena’s
- German, Pronorm, Handless
- Kitchen colour: Matt Stone Grey
- Worktop: 20 mm Silestone, Colour: Silk Pearl polished texture.
- Sink and tap brand: Caple.
- Appliances: Whirlpool, Electrolux and Neff.
Wardrobes By Bedroom Elegance
- Internal Drawer / Shelving and Hanging Rails
Hallway Main Entrance
- Tiled floor and downstairs WC wheelchair accessible.
- White ceilings and Cornford white Fleetwood finished walls
- Doors: Matt white finish
- Doors are fire doors supplied by Durkin Joinery / except Ensuite Bathrooms.
- Cabled for internet and tv in every room
- Wired for electric car chargers.
- Fully Alarmed system.
- Smoke detectors throughout.
Slate roof and Zinc Dormers
- Rear Garden: Topsoil and grass seeded.
- Front Garden: Paved throughout.
Coming from Terenure pass through Templeogue village and take a left turn at the traffic lights onto Old Bridge Road. At the next set of traffic lights, take a right hand turn and continue through two sets of traffic lights and the development is on your left hand side.
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Templeogue on 01 495 1111