RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this magnificent, extended three bedroom semi detached property to the market ideally positioned within the quaint cul de sac of Beverly Lawns in the heart of Knocklyon, Dublin 16. Knocklyon is, and always has been, "the place to be" for young families looking to lay down roots in well established surroundings with a wealth of amenities on your doorstep.
Beverly is in the catchment area for the esteemed St. Colmcilles Primary & Secondary Schools whilst also finding itself within walking distance of Knocklyon Shopping Centre, Knocklyon United FC and Ballyboden St. Endas GAA Club. On a transport note there is a choice of bus routes directly to the front of the development and the M50 Motorway is only a stone’s throw away.
Internal living accommodation spans to c. 115 sq.m and downstairs comprises of entrance porch, lounge, living room/home office(garage conversion), kitchen with separate utility space, shower room and rear sun room. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, the family bathroom and master bedroom ensuite.
The peaceful cul de sac suits growing families down to the ground. The paved front offers off street parking and the recently upgraded rear garden boasts an idyllic, sunny westerly orientation.
Recently sales in Beverly have been snapped up and there is likely to be no change here. Immediate interest will be seen from a range of first time buyers and upsizers alike - Register viewing interest today.
- c. 115 sq.m
- BER C2
- 3 bed/3 bath
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Upgraded gas boiler
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Separate utility space
- Additional rear sun room
- Additional ground floor shower room
- Garage conversion to suit a wide variety of uses
- Three bedrooms on first floor
- Family bathroom and master ensuite on first floor
- Recently upgraded garden in lawn and composite decking
- Timber storage shed
- Sunny westerly orientation
- Paved driveway with off street parking
- Mature and established development
- In the catchment area for St. Colmcilles Primary & Secondary Schools
- Knocklyon Shopping Centre within walking distance
- M50 Motorway 3 minutes by car
- Ideal for both first time buyers and clients trading up
If travelling on Knocklyon Road towards Knocklyon Shopping Centre, with the Shopping Centre on your left, turn right at the traffic light junction onto Scholarstown Road. Turn right onto Beverly Drive, at the T-Junction turn left, then immediate right onto Beverly Downs. Turn left onto Beverly Lawns.