REA Spratt offer for sale by Online Auction Friday 17th December 2021 at 3pm this comfortable 3 bed semi detached home. The accommodation provides for entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen / breakfast area, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. This property is well positioned overlooking the generous lawned open space having an adjacent playground, conveniently located to Tallow Town and amenities to include school, retail, pubs, restaurants, post office and sporting clubs. This purchase would be ideal for a first time buyer wishing to acquire their own home.
Viewing is highly recommended by sole selling agents, Dungarvan 058-42211.
2.00m x 3.70m Tiled floor, glazed side panel to front door
3.80m x 3.20m Overlooking open space of development with benefit of natural fireplace.
Kitchen / Breakfast Area
5.40m x 3.60m Fitted kitchen incorporating tiled splashback, open fireplace with benefit of back boiler.
3.50m x 3.20m
2.70m x 2.50m
4.25m x 2.70m
1.80m x 1.80m Tiled floor, full bath surround, Trition T90XR Electric shower
- The property has off street car parking to the front with gated side entrance to a generous south west facing mature corner site having a block built outbuilding plumbed for washing machine.
- Property enjoys a large corner mature site.
- Both oil fired and central fuel heating.
- Brideview Close Development is located only 450m from Tallow Town Centre.
- Significant rental demand in Tallow and environs currently.
- Tallow is centrally positioned within easy reach of Midleton, Fermoy, Cork City and Dungarvan.
All floor coverings, light fittings, window furnishings and integrated appliances.
All main services
All amenities of Tallow Town within walking distance
From Tallow Town Centre, proceed east via Chapel Street for 450m, the entrance to Brideview Close Development on right hand side