RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in presenting this extended 4/5 bedroom property to the market on Cloonmore Grove, Dublin 24. The location is next to none with a vast array of amenities all within easy reach including local shops & shopping centres, primary & secondary schools, The Square Shopping Centre and Tallaght Hospital. On a transport note both the M50 Motorway and Tallaght Luas Stop are both very easily accessible.
Internal living accommodation is split into two units which comprise
Main house - entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining room, four bedrooms and main family bathroom.
Rear extension – Kitchen, bedroom, living room and separate bathroom.
The front boasts off street parking for multiple cars and the rear can be accessed through the large side entrance.
Number 10 is absolutely ideal for investors but could also be a hit with first time buyers looking for extra spacious living accommodation.
Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information.
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking to front
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- 2 full bathrooms
- Plenty of wardrobe space
- Low maintenance front & rear
- Sunny south westerly orientation
- Peaceful cul de sac setting
- The Square Shopping Centre & Tallaght Hospital within easy reach
- The M50 & Tallaght Luas Stop easily accessible
- Prime for first time buyers
- Great investment
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling on N81 towards Blessington turn right after The Jobstown Inn and pas the Service Station on the left hand side. Take the third exit off the roundabout onto Cloonmore Road. Turn left and proceed ahead. Take the second left into Cloonmore Grove and No. 10 can be found on the right hand side.