DNG are delighted to present this superbly located, very attractive, 2 bedroom home with parking to side.
Accommodation consists of 65 sq/m with entrance hallway, stylish fully fitted kitchen/dining room, spacious living room, while upstairs there are two double bedrooms and main family bathroom. The property benefits upvc double glazed windows and gas fired radiator central heating. To the front of the property there is a large lawn, walled garden with pedestrian access. The rear garden comprises of tarmac, gated driveway, lawn and block built shed.
Tolka Estate is within walking distance to a choice of wonderful parks including the Botanic Gardens, Albert College and Johnstown Park. The M50 and Dublin Airport are within a short drive and the area also has the benefit of good educational facilities including Dublin City University. There is also an abundance of bus routes allowing easy access to City Centre.
This property has been very well maintained and enhanced by its current owners & is sure to interest buyers seeking a beautiful family home, with many fine qualities, in a sought after mature setting and location.
Viewing is very highly recommended
• Hall 1.6m x 1.25m. Smart entrance hallway with wood effect vinyl
• Living Room 4.8m x 3.2m. Bright and spacious living room with fitted carpets and tiled open feature fireplace
• Kitchen/dining room 4.8m x 3.4m. Modern and chic, high gloss well equpped kitchen units with vinyl floors - dining area with feature fireplace and fitted carpets
• Stairs and landing 2.2m 0.8m. With fitted carpets
• Bedroom 1 4.6m x 3, 2m. Main bedroom with dual aspect, fitted carpets and original built in wardrobes - access to hotpress with new cylinder tank
• Bedroom 2 3.9m x 3.4m. Double bedroom with fitted carpets and built in wardrobes - access to attic storage space
• Bathroom 2.9m x 1.95m. Bathroom with Triton electric cubicle shower, wc and whb - wall tiles and vinyl flooring
• Outside front Pedestrian gated access to walled and lawn front garden with outside lighting and tarmac pathway
• Rear Garden Vehicular access to rear tarmac driveway, walled lawn garden with block built garden shed and outside lighting
BER No: 113486229
Performance Indicator: 481.32