Kennedy Crescent is a small exclusive residential development of just 16 homes located along the Proudstown Road close to Navan town centre. No 13 is a wonderful family home with a converted garage set on a large mature site which stretches to approximately 65 meters at the back. The property has undergone numerous upgrades in the past few years including
- Combi gas boiler with thermostatic control.
- Dual-side Stovax stove in open-plan dining and sitting room.
- Positive Input Ventilation (PIV).
- Eco-friendly sheep wool attic insulation.
- Recently-renovated bathroom with sliding door.
- Eco-friendly Calcitherm insulation system in upstairs bathroom
- SIRO fibre connected to the house.
This spacious family home is ideally located close to Navan town centre and a host of local amenities including shops, schools and clubs. There is ample off street parking to the front and a large garden to the rear with a sunny aspect. Properties in Kennedy Crescent rarely come to the market so early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Sitting Room 5.03 x 3.66m.
Kitchen / Dining Room 7.27 x 3.07m.
Ground Floor Bedroom 3.92 x 2.66m.
En-Suite 2.66 x 1.80m.
Utility Room 3.80 x 2.66m.
Bedroom 2 4.31 x 3.78m.
Bedroom 3 4.29 x 3.11m.
Bedroom 4 2.82 x 2.82m.
Bathroom 2.93 x 2.13m.
Barry O’Brien Lynch
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Navan on 353 46 906 0450
BER No: 102776879
Performance Indicator: 223.57