Sherry FitzGerald is delighted to present 16 Faulkner's Terrace Kilmainham to the market. An attractive two bedroom redbrick home which oozes character and charm. The property has been lovingly cared for and upgraded by the current owner and offers the purchaser an ideal opportunity to enjoy a well appointed home in one of Dublin's most sought after suburbs.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway opens into an inviting sitting room. A hallway leads down to the kitchen/ dining room. A bedroom, shower room and separate utility room completes the ground level. Upstairs really is the gem of this property with a large double bedroom with two sash windows to the front and a spacious bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower, completing the picture. The split level garden (circa 60ft), with its well stocked flower borders and patio, is ideal for outdoor dining during those long summer evenings.
No.16 is well located in one of Dublin's most sought after city centre suburbs. The city centre is a 20 minute walk or a 10 minute cycle from the Dublin Bike station close by. The new children's hospital is being built in the immediate vicinity and the LUAS red line station is only a two minute walk away. Heuston Station, together with Airport links, is a 10 minute walk away as is IMMA, The Memorial Park and Phoenix Park.
- Turn key condition
- Light filled accommodation
- Period features including cast iron fireplaces, original floorboards upstairs, solid Oak flooring downstairs
- Double glazed sash windows to the front
- Bespoke stained-glass panels in all interior doors and fanlight over the hall door
- Granite Kitchen worktops
- Large garden
- Option to extend subject to Planning Permission
- On street resident's parking permit
- Walking distance to City Centre (1.5kms)
- Great transport links
- Close to an array of amenities/local parks
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Sundrive on 01 4922 444
BER No: 106487556
Performance Indicator: 297.9(kwh/m2/yr)