RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to introduce this bright and spacious two bedroom townhouse to the market ideally positioned within the highly sought after cul de sac of Hampton Wood Way.
This property comes to the market in good condition throughout with the benefit of double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a sunny west facing garden with rear access.
Internal living accommodation of c. 822sq.ft comprises of entrance hallway, guest wc, lounge, kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms (one with ensuite) and main family bathroom.
No. 16 is tastefully decorated and will appeal to all types of buyers, including first time buyers, those thinking of down-sizing and investors.
Nestled just off the St Margaret's Road a host of services and amenities are all within arm's reach. There are local shops at Hampton Wood, while IKEA, The Charlestown Centre and Gulliver's Retail Park are nearby. There are excellent sport and leisure facilities catering to all tastes from golf to soccer, with outstanding sports amenities at Santry Stadium and Dublin City University.
The City Centre is easily accessed through a bus corridor while the M50 is merely minutes away by car. There are esteemed primary and secondary schools in the area which are a huge advantage to this beautiful home.
Viewing strongly advised; Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information!!
- c. 822sq.ft
- Two bedrooms/three bathrooms
- Stunning property
- Gas fired central heating system
- Double glazed windows throughout
- High quality finish
- Management fees c. €700 per annum
- Bright, spacious kitchen/dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Sunny west facing rear garden
- Designated parking to the rear
- Peaceful development
- M50 Motorway within arm\'s reach
- Bus routes and local shops on your doorstep
- Ideal for first time buyers, investors or clients trading up