TO VIEW THE RICOH 3D TOUR PLEASE COPY & PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO YOUR BROWSER
Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are delighted to bring No 20 Treepark Drive to the market. Words or pictures cannot do this property justice. It just has to be seen. The home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and with a spacious public park and playground at the end of the road. Treepark Drive is also only a stone's throw away from the nearest Luas stop and the local Dunnes Stores.
The accommodation downstairs consists of a spacious and welcoming hallway which leads into the family dining room. Off the hallway there is the guest wc which is very impressive and looks quite futuristic, but still smart and well thought out. Sliding doors which disappear into the wall lead you from the dining room to the amazing kitchen / living area. Starting with the colour scheme, the array of storage, the Extractor Fan and the tasteful decoration I cannot put into words how fantastic this kitchen is. It simply has to be seen.
The 3 bedrooms upstairs have been reconfigured into 2 bedrooms, but could easily, at minimal cost, be returned to a 3 bedroom property. The family bathroom is finished to an extremely high standard and features a Grey Silent Triton.
The whole house was only completely renovated last year and no expense, or thought, has been spared.
Below you will find a list of some features......never has a list been so long, but it is more than justified.
- Full 4� Insulation to Front, Rear & Gable
- c/w Render & Powder-Coated Grey aluminium Window Cills
- PVC Fascia & Soffit
- Front Porch with Down Lit Spotlights
- Southwest Facing Back Garden
- Not overlooked to the rear
- External Security Lighting -Front & Rear
- External Sockets Front & Rear
- Heavy Duty Electrical Cable for Future Electric Car Charging
- Granite Entrance Steps
- Chimney Fully Cleaned before blocking
- Elite Double-Glazed Windows in Graphite Grey
- PVC Composite Front Door & Side Screens in matching Graphite Grey
- French Doors to Rear in matching Graphite Grey
- Window nibs brought forward to allow deeper window boards to inside after insulation
- Much Improved Energy Rating
- Outdoor tap
- Newly Decorated throughout
- Combi Boiler Hot water at all times throughout
- Zonal Heating Upstairs & Downstairs
- Hot Press Boiler removed for Extra Storage
- Complete new Wiring to downstairs of House
- Downstairs WC with L.E.D Edge lit Panel detail with Rear Storage
- All Internal Walls & Ceilings Fully Plastered & Decorated
- Stira access ladder Fitted to Attic
- Balustrade continued onto the Landing to match Stairs.
- Newly Decorated Bathroom upstairs by Ripples Bathrooms
- With Silent Running Triton Electric Shower
- New Carpet to stairs & landing
- Wooden Floor throughout downstairs on 1 level
- Sliding Pocket Doors
- New Shaker Deanta Doors & Frames Throughout
- New Skirting & Architrave throughout
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen & Living Room
- 2no. Double Larder Units & Feature Storage Wall
- Insulated Ceiling to the Extension with Double Velux window detail
- New Triple Glazed Extended low level Double Opening Sash Window.
- Large Island with Pop up Extractor & 2no. Neff Ovens c/w 5 Ring Induction Hob
- Concealed RSJ & Vertical Metalwork to Rear Extension
- Electrical Sockets in Kitchen Also Have USB Charging Ports.
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide alarms are fully wired to main fuse board.