**Investment Sale - Being Sold with Tenants in Situ - 7.71% Gross Yield**
DNG present 23 Bellgree Crescent to the market. This is a large four-bed, semi-detached, family home with a garage and a south facing rear garden.
Accommodation consists of living room, kitchen / dining room 2 bedrooms (master en-suite) and a family bathroom. There is internal access from the house into the garage.
Externally, the property benefits from a private rear garden.
The property is ideally located beside Tyrrelstown Park and a host of amenities including shops, schools and pubs, it also enjoys easy access Lidl and Blanchardstown shopping centre. The area is well serviced by public transport and within close proximity of the N2 and M50 road networks it offers easy access to the City Centre.
Viewing is recommended.
• PROPERTY BEING SOLD WITH TENANTS IN SITU
• Excellent Investment Opportunity
• Lease commencement date - 1st January 2019
• Rental Income is €21, 600 per annum
• Gross Yield of 7.71%
• Four bed semi-detached property with garage
• Approx. 116 sq m / 1, 250 sq ft (to include garage)
• Off-street parking
• Side pedestrian passage leads to a south facing rear garden
• Gas central heating
• Double glazed windows
• Opposite to Tyrrelstown Park
Living Room 5.13m x 3.67m.
Kitchen/Dining room 5.46m x 3.06m.
Utility Room 2.06m x 1.62m.
Garage 4.92m x 2.74m.
Bedroom 1 4.36m x 3.04m.
Ensuite Bathroom 1.76m x 1.76m.
Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.15m.
Bedroom 3 4.15m x 3.11m.
Bedroom 4 3.09m x 2.47m.
BER No: 114120538
Performance Indicator: 174.58