- Well-presented three bedroom duplex own door apartment extending 123sq.m
- Private roof top garden with artificial grass finish extending 38.5sq.m
- Accommodation comprises of hallway, kitchen/dining room, living room, three bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom and private roof top garden
- Situated within a private gated community with two designated parking spaces
- Located adjacent to the Osprey hotel and Kildare county council's buildings
- Minutes from Naas town centre with an array of excellent amenities including schools, hotels, restaurants, shops and leisure facilities
-Excellent public transport links with regular bus services, feeder bus to Sallins train station and only minute's drive to M7 connecting to all major national road networks
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 5m x 1.09m
Fully tiled, Alarm panel, shelving unit, light fitting, utility press plumbed for washing machine with additional shelving.
Living Room 4.5m x 4.5m
Solid wood floor, large feature window, fireplace, recessed lights and double doors leading to kitchen.
Kitchen/Dining Room 3.7m x 4.1m
Tiled floor, shaker style fitted kitchen, splashback tiles, integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer, light fittings and ample dining area.
Bedroom 2 3.7m x 3.2m
Carpet, fitted wardrobes and light fittings.
Bedroom 3 4.6m x 4.2m
Solid wood floor, fitting wardrobes, additional shelving and storage units and light fitting.
Bathroom 2.2m x 1.8m
Fully tiled, bath, w.c., w.h.b, vanity unit, towel rail, shower and mirror with lights.
Stairs and landing
Carpet, solid wood staircase, additional shelving, access to attic with stira stairs and light fitting.
Master Bedroom 4.5m x 4.6m
Carpet, fitted wardrobes, light fitting, ceiling to floor feature window and door leading to penthouse garden area.
En-suite 2.6m x 1.1m
Mosaic tiles, triton power shower, w.c., w.h.b. with vanity unit.
Private roof top garden area (38sq.m)
Own main door
Management Fees 1,024 per annum
Parking for two cars
Attic with stira staircase
Hardwood double glazed windows
Items Included in sale:
Fixtures, fitting and window dressing including blinds, curtains, oven, hob, fridge freezer and light fittings.
Electric storage heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: W91 K660
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
BER No:102015500 EPI:161.88 kWh/m2/yr