All too rare do properties with such charm, character and fantastic décor along with an extremely well sought-after location come to the market. No 29 St. Johns Villas is a most charming renovated and upgraded, two bedroomed end of terrace property set in the ever popular and hugely convenient location St. Johns Villas. This beautiful property has been decorated by a very attentive home owner and features oil fired central heating with solid fuel stove, fully fitted kitchen , timber floors, uPVC double glazed windows/doors, marble surround fireplace , fitted shelving units and fully renovated and remodelled bathroom. Side access with high walls leads to side terrace and small rear garden with Indian sandstone patio paved area.
A very well-maintained property located in a highly desirable address. Rare to come to the market! A fantastic location, in very easy walking distance of all amenities. Size 70.28 sq. m. (756 square feet approx.)
• Energy rated Senator Windows , uPVC double glazed in Off White colour
• New front door in composite pvc, upvc/glass back door
• Oil fired central heating and solid fuel stove, marble surround fireplace
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Beautiful internal décor with timber floors
• New fully renovated bathroom fully tiled with timber panelling and mira electric shower with rain head fittings
• Fantastic location, extremely well sought after, easy walking distance of all amenities
• Side access provides security and ease of access to oil tank, bins, coal shed etc.
• Extra insulation placed in attic since this Building Energy Rating was carried out.
St. Johns Villas is a mature, quiet, settled, residential area and has proved very saleable and highly sought after. On the doorstep to St. John’s Hospital, CBS Secondary School, the beautiful and scenic Promenade walks plus all other amenities Enniscorthy has to offer!
A superb location, within very easy walking distance of Enniscorthy town, these homes are known to be of a solid build, highly sought after properties by all generations, being an extremely quiet and mature residential area.
The ground floor comprises spacious sitting room with timer floor, solid fuel stove with marble surround fire and fitted bookcases. Leads to kitchen/dining with fully fitted cream shaker style units timber floor runs from dining to kitchen area. The first floor comprises main bathroom with bath and electric shower over fully tiled, two spacious bedrooms, the main bedroom is of excellent dimensions with storage units.
Washing machine, hob, blinds, curtains.
Mains water, mains sewerage/drainage, mains electricity.
From Enniscorthy town, proceed along New Ross/Waterford road out of town, passing by CBS school take a right turn and St. Johns Villas is located on the left hand side.
BER: E2 BER No.109559989 Energy Performance Indicator:366.88 kWh/m²/yr