No. 3 Rathbeale Road is a substantial four bedroom home conveniently located only minutes walk from Swords Village with all amenities on your doorstep. When you arrive at the property you are greeted by a large driveway that offers ample parking to the front. From the moment you walk in the door you will be impressed by the generous, well proportioned reception rooms. The accommodation, including the attic, extends to c. 178.1 sq.m. (1,917 sq.ft.) and comprises entrance hall with guest wc off, open plan living cum dining room, conservatory, kitchen cum breakfast room and a playroom/study completes the ground floor. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower room off, main bathroom and stairs leading to the impressive attic space c. 28.8 sq.m. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this fine home.
* Excellent location - only minutes walk to Swords Village
* Substantial accommodation c. 178.1 sq.m
* Home office/Playroom
* Converted attic space c. 28.8 sq.m.
* Large tarmacadam driveway to the front with planting and side entrance
* Gas fired central heating
* PVC double glazed windows to the front
* Aluminium double glazed to the rear
* Upgraded fireplace to living room with multi fuel stove
* Semi-solid mahogany flooring to entrance hall and living cum dining room
* Natural stone carpet to kitchen and main bathroom
* Private, mature rear garden not overlooked with patio area, water feature
* Concrete block garden shed/utility room with sink, plumbed for washing machine and dryer
* En suite shower room off the Master bedroom
* Primary Schools in the area:
St Cronan's National School, Swords Educate Together,
Thornleigh Educate Together, Broadmeadow Community National School,
Gaelscoil Brian Boroimhe
* Secondary Schools in the area:
St Finians Community College, Swords Community College, Fingal Community College, Colaiste Choilm, Loreto College
BER: D1 BER No.100375914 Energy Performance Indicator:231.54 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall - Spacious light filled entrance hall with guest wc off, stairs to first floor, recessed lighting, semi-solid mahogany flooring.
Guest wc - 2.0m x 1.3m
Wc & whb (newly fitted). Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Kitchen - 4.2m x 3.5m
Fully fitted kitchen with integrated 5 ring gas hob, double oven, microwave and dishwasher. Natural stone carpet flooring. Breakfast bar with sockets. Recessed lighting. Sliding door to the rear garden.
Living room cum Dining room - 8.4m x 3.6m
Large dual aspect open plan room. Fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove. Semi-solid mahogany flooring. Bi-fold doors to the conservatory.
Conservatory - 3.0m x 2.9m
Tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
Reception room/Study/Playroom - 4.2m x 2.4m
Landing - Hotpress. Recessed lighting. Stairs to attic.
Bedroom 1 - 3.8m x 3.5m (front left)
Double room with built in wardrobes. Recessed lighting.
En Suite Shower room - 2.8m x 0.8m
With shower and sink with vanity unit. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 - 4.1m x 2.8m (front right)
Double room with built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 - 3.5m x 3.0m (rear left)
Double room with recessed lighting.
Bedroom 4 - 2.7m x 3.5m (rear right)
Bathroom - 2.4m x 1.8m
Separate shower unit with Triton T90 electric shower, corner jacuzzi bath, wc, sink unit with storage. Fully tiled walls. Natural stone carpet flooring. Wall mounted storage with mirror.
Attic room - 7.2m x 4.0m
Velux windows x 3. Recessed lighting. T&G ceiling.
Outside - Large driveway to the front, side entrance and mature rear garden that is not overlooked. Concrete shed/utility room plumbed for washing machine and dryer with sink. Timber storage shed. Patio area.
By Appointment Only.