- Well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached home extending to approx. 105 sq.m
- Comprises main hallway with understairs storage, open plan kitchen/dining room, living room, ground floor wc, 3 bedrooms inc. master ensuite and main bathroom
- Gas fired central heating, C1 BER
- Great location in the sought after Dunboyne Castle development within walking distance of Dunboyne village and all local amenities
- Easy access to M3 motorway and Dunboyne train station
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 5.26m x 1.86m
Laminate flooring, coving, alarm panel, light fitting and under stairs storage.
Living Room 5.41m x 3.22m
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with granite hearth and gas fire insert, coving, light fitting, t.v. point and double doors leading to kitchen.
Kitchen/Dining Room 5.25m x 3.85m
Laminate wood flooring, cream wall and floor units, granite worktops and upstands, integrated dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge freezer, light fitting and double sliding doors leading to rear garden.
Utility Room/W.C. 1.90m x 2.63m
Laminate wood flooring, plumbed for washing machine, sink, w.c., shelving and light fitting.
Landing 2.57m x 2.43m
Carpet, attic access, hot-press and light fitting.
Master Bedroom 4.18m x 3.40m
Carpet, fitted wardrobes, bay window, phone point, thermostat control and light fitting.
Ensuite 1.72m x 1.58m
Lino flooring, tiled splashback, shower, extractor fan, w.c., w.h.b. and light fitting.
Carpet, fitted wardrobes, phone point and light fittings.
Bedroom 3.17m x 2.43m
Carpet, fitted wardrobes, light fitting and small balcony.
Bathroom 1.91m x 1.74m
Lino flooring, tiled splashback, bath, w.c., w.h.b., shaving light and light fitting.
Overall size approx. 105 sq.m
Lawn to the rear
Side entrance with timber gate
Not over looked
Double glazed windows
PVC facia and soffits
Items Included in sale:
Integrated dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and light fitting
Gas fire central heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
BER No:100713791 EPI:152.89 kWh/m2/yr