DNG - Castleknock's leading Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market this very impressive, modern (built in 2016), three bedroom, semi-detached home with a spacious attic conversion and well maintained south facing rear garden with large side passage. Hollywoodrath is an attractive, highly sought after, exclusive living destination, located on the fringes of Dublin City.
Benefiting from generously proportioned accommodation and light filled living spaces throughout. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, guest WC, an inviting living room with bespoke shelving units, an open-plan kitchen / dining / family room with a complementing utility room (plumbed for washer/dryer) all on the ground floor level. On the second floor you have three double bedrooms (master en-suite and main family bathroom. This property also has the added benefit of having an attic conversion that can be used as an extra bedroom/office/gym etc. The layout and interior finish will make this property a popular choice for busy families looking for a turn key solution in this most sought after location.
Externally are beautifully appointed grounds and gardens. The rear garden (16 m / 52 ft) benefits from a southerly orientation and enjoys an abundance of maturity, seclusion and privacy from neighbouring homes. Dressed with an extensive patio area, a manicured lawn, colourful trees, shrubbery and plant life. To the front is an extensive cobble-locked driveway providing off-street parking for two cars. Additional parking is on offer by means of several parking bays around the development.
Located within this highly regarded, much sought after development. 34 Hollywoodrath Avenue enjoys the best of both worlds, as it is away from the hustle and bustle, while still enjoying easy access to every conceivable amenity. Within close proximity of the N3/M3/M50/ , Blanchardstown shopping centre, as well as a host of other amenities that include shops, schools, public transport, parks and sporting facilities.
Viewing is an absolute must.
• 10 Year HomeBond Structural Guarantee
• A rated home
• Luxurious three-bed detached home c. 145 sq. m / 1, 560 sq. ft (including attic)
• Three bathrooms to incl. family bathroom, en-suite and guest toilet
• High standard of finish throughout and presented in an immaculate condition
• Beautiful semi-solid wood flooring fitted by "Hakwood" all on the ground floor
• Feature electric fire fitted
• Contemporary skirting & architraves
• Innovative Hive Heating System
• Thermostatically controlled radiators in all rooms
• Triple glazed windows
• Composite front door
• High end security system
• Aesthetically pleasing external finish with a mixture of brick and render
• Solar panel system
• South facing rear garden approx. 16 m / 52 ft with two patio seating areas.
• Not overlooked to the rear
• Outdoor tap and external double power socket
• Large side entrance 3.67m/12ft wide
• Cobble-locked driveway providing off-street parking for two cars with two car charging ports
• Minutes from Blanchardstown and every conceivable amenity
• Easy access to N3/M3/M50
Entrance Hall Alarm Point with large guest WC
Living Room 5.12m x 3.74m. An inviting room with semi solid wood flooring, two bespoke storage units and feature fireplace.
Kitchen/Dining Room 5.98m x 4.03m. Stunningly fitted kitchen with feature island work surface. Incorporating a range of high-end appliances. Large utility room that is plumed for washer/dryer and double door access leading to large south facing rear garden.
Guest WC 1.93m x 1.70m. Wc, whb and window providing natural ventilation.
Bedroom 1 4.56m x 3.57m. Large double room with laminate flooring and an array of fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite 2.40m x 1.72m. Wc, whb, shower, heated towel rail and window providing natural ventilation.
Bedroom 2 5.16m x 3.12m. Double Room with fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 3 2.47m x 2.86m. Fitted wardrobes
Family Bathroom 2.74m x 1.65m. A fully tiled suite comprising of wash hand basin, toilet and bath with an electric shower. Heated towel rail. Window provides natural ventilation.
Attic Room 5.64m x 4.32m. Open plan with storage room and ample eaves storage, two velux windows, fitted tv point and laminate flooring.
BER No: 109524884
Performance Indicator: 52.04