- Three bedroom semi-detached house with large west facing rear garden containing garage and two vehicular entrances one to front and other at rear.
- Superb location in extremely central, highly sought address within walking distance of Navan Town Centre.
- Good size site with ample space to the rear for further extension if desired.
- Vehicular access to the front and rear and large garage with potential for many uses.
- Mixture of PVC and aluminium double glazed windows throughout.
- Mixture of PVC and aluminium double glazed external doors.
- Majority PVC fascia, soffits & gutters.
- Built in c.1936.
This well located 3 bedroom semi-detached property extends to GIA 70.92 sq. m. (763 sq. ft.). It contains entrance hall, bedroom, sitting room, kitchen cum dining room and shower room, with landing and two bedrooms upstairs.
The property enjoys fully enclosed spacious grounds. The front garden has capped walls to both sides with capped entrance pier. The remainder is railed with gated vehicular entrance opening onto the fully cobblelocked grounds allowing for ample off street parking. The cobblelock continues down the side of the house to the gated side entrance which leads to the west facing rear garden. It is fully walled with a concrete path leading to the garage which is a fantastic size 5.28 x 10.96, it comes with window, lights and double doors at the rear providing vehicular access onto real lane. There is a raised flower bed to one side of the garden and useful outside tap.
Location, location, location says it all. This property comes with huge potential. Must be viewed to be appreciated
Mains water. Mains sewerage. Natural gas central heating.
Fixtures & Fittings
Property being sold as seen with all contents included.
G, No.108191115, Performance Indicator 572.74kWh/m2/yr.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs/floors provided for guidance only. Please note measurements used are GIA not GEA.
Directions - EirCode C15 A549
From Dublin: Travel the M3 to Navan, exiting at junction 8 (‘Navan South’), at roundabout take the 1st exit signposted Navan. At the 2nd set of traffic lights (after stone railway bridge), turn left, go straight through the next set of traffic lights to roundabout and take the 1st exit now travelling on the Trim Road. Continue out this road for 400m and take a right into ‘Connolly Avenue’ and then left. The property is the 2nd last property on the right hand side. Identified by our ‘For Sale’ sign.