- Open viewing this Friday March 18th at 12.20PM-13.00PM-
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to present No. 41 Melville Park to the Dublin property market. This bright and spacious, tastefully decorated duplex apartment located in the ever so popular Melville estate would instantly impress first time buyers and investors alike!
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Modern fitted kitchen with tiled flooring and plenty of storage space.
- Spacious living/ dining room with quality wood flooring and double doors opening up to the sun filled balcony.
- Very bright and spacious main bedroom with Velux windows letting in an abundance of natural light.
- Two bedrooms with ensuite.
- Fully tiled bathrooms
- Designated parking place plus visitor parking
The location is second to none with a number of amenities close by:
- Only 7 min walk to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and Leisure complex.
- 5 min drive to the Finglas Village and all the amenities it has to offer.
- 5 min drive to Aldi and Lidl.
- Only 5 min Drive to Ikea.
- Lots of great schools in the area
- The Wind in the Willows Pre-School, Holy Spirit Boys NS, Holy Spirit Girls NS, Saint Josephs Senior Co-Ed NS, Saint Canice's Boys NS, St Canice's Girls NS, Saint Kevin's Boys NS.
- 15 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No 9, 40, 83 and 140 offering very frequent and quick link to City Centre.
- Quick link to M50 motorway offering easy access to the rest of the City.
This and much more!
Viewing is highly recommended!
Superb condition and tastefully decorated
Fully tiled bathrooms
Suits both first time purchasers and investors
Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks, restaurants, bars
Private balcony overlooked with large windows letting in an abundance of natural light
Convenient to all amenities
En-suite to main bedroom and second bedroom
Within easy driving distance of the M50, M1 and City Centre