- Well presented extended 3 bed semi-detached residence with sunroom, attic conversion and westerly back garden.
- Nicely positioned overlooking green area, within walking distance of Navan Town Centre.
- Easy access to Dublin via M3 Motorway & R147.
- Spacious, light filled family home in excellent condition.
- Bright, roomy L-shaped kitchen cum dining with ivory wall and floor units in kitchen with LED lights in kickboards.
- Built in wardrobes in two bedrooms.
- Sun room extension and attic conversion provide additional space.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- PVC fascia, soffits & gutters.
- Front of the property is not overlooked.
- Overlooking large green in quiet cul-de-dac.
- Walking distance to Navan Educate together National School and sport facilities at Claremont Stadium
- Built c. 2000.
BER: C2 BER No.106964299 Energy Performance Indicator:177.21 kWh/m²/yr
Smith Harrington are delighted to present this conveniently located 3 bedroom semi-detached residence in Ros Na Rí, off the Commons Road in Navan. This light filled property comes with a sunroom extension with vaulted ceiling, a converted attic and has GIA 123 sq. m. (1,324 sq. ft.)excl. attic. 43 Ros Na Ri is a well maintained property containing; entrance hall, guest wc, sitting room, kitchen cum dining room and sun room on the ground floor with landing with hot press, three bedrooms (Master with en-suite) and bathroom on first floor and attic conversion with velux window and storage on second floor.
The front of the property is fully enclosed with red brick capped entrance piers that open onto a concrete driveway providing ample room for off street parking with lawn areas to both sides. Gated side entrance leads through to the westerly facing rear garden. This garden is fully enclosed and laid out in lawn with useful outside tap and garden shed that is included in sale.
Natural gas central heating (condenser boiler less than 2 years old). Mains water. Mains sewerage.
Fixture & Fittings
Carpets, blinds, light fittings, extractor fan, Beiling ceramic hob and electric oven included in sale.
BER C2, No. 106964299, Performance Indicator 177.21 kWh/m²/yr
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs/floors provided for guidance only.
Directions - EirCode C15 C6P2
From Dublin: Travel the M3 to Navan, exit at junction 8 (‘Navan South’) and keep left for Navan as you exit same. Travel to second set of traffic lights (after stone arch railway bridge), turn left, continue straight to roundabout and take the 3rd exit. At the next set of traffic lights turn left, continue straight up Brews Hill and turn left at the traffic lights. Continue out this road through two sets of traffic lights (1st set are pedestrian crossing). As you travel through the second set of lights Joe Duffy Commons Road Cars will be on your left. Continue on straight past Claremont Stadium on your left and Ros Na Rí is the 3rd development on your left. Turn left into Ros Na Rí. Take the 3rd right in the development and the property is the 2nd property on the right hand side.