A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire a detached dormer bungalow with coastal frontage on the Dublin Road in Sutton. JB Kelly is delighted to bring to the market this superb home presented in excellent condition throughout and ideally set well back from the main road. The property is approached through an extra-long paved driveway and has wonderful southerly sea views towards the lagoon, Bull Island, Dublin Bay and beyond.
Accommodation consists of an entrance porch through to a bright hallway with a large living/dining room off. Double doors lead to a family room with Velux windows over and patio doors to the rear garden. There is a modern shaker style kitchen/breakfast room to the rear with utility room and hot press off. Also on this level is a family bathroom and two double bedrooms, one of which features a bay window overlooking the front garden. Upstairs there is a large double bedroom with stunning sea views and en suite area. The garden to the rear offers complete privacy and enjoys beautifully planted flower beds and a patio area ideal for al fresco dining. There is additional access to the rear via enclosed side passageway.
Ideally located, number 44 is surrounded by excellent schools, shops and transport links to the City Centre with both bus and DART stations nearby. There are numerous sporting facilities in the area including golf, sailing and tennis, not to mention the new cycle path to the city and breath-taking promenade walks adjacent.
This fantastic property will be of interest to discerning purchasers looking for a tasteful home on the seafront close to all the facilities and amenities Sutton has to offer.
Viewing is highly recommended and is by appointment only.
- Gas fire central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Block built shed
- Fantastic sea views
- Fantastic location close to Sutton Cross
- Minutes’ walk to DART & bus to City Centre
- South facing front garden towards the sea
- Gated extra-long cobble lock driveway to front
Porch 1.25 x 1.80m + 1.10 x 1.30m
Tiled flooring, sun-trap glazed porch
Entrance Hall 9.20 x 1.30m + 1.45 x 3.35m
High quality tiled flooring, recessed lighting. Shelved hot press.
Living / Dining Room
8.70 x 3.75m
Wooden flooring, ceiling coving and centre rose piece. Marble fireplace and hearth with gas fire insert. Double glazed doors through to…..
5.65 x 3.30m
Varnished timber floor with double doors leading to rear garden. Velux windows x4 over. Glazed double doors through to ……
Kitchen / Dining Room
4.40 x 6.80m
Contemporary kitchen with a full range of floor and wall mounted presses and granite counter tops. Belfast sink, oven, hob with extractor over and dishwasher. Door to side passageway.
1.45 x 2.30m
Floor and wall mounted presses. Sink. Plumbed for washing machine.
5.80 x 1.10m
Tiled flooring with door to front and rear. Side access to rear garden.
2.40 x 2.60m
Cubicle shower with Triton electric shower. WC, vanity unit with WHB and tiled flooring.
3.10 x 3.60m
With laminate flooring and ceiling coving.
4.25 x 3.55m
Double room to the front with large bay window and extensive range of Sliderobes fitted wardrobes. Ceiling coving and laminate flooring.
Master Bedroom with Ensuite
4.35 x 4.00m
Double room with large bay window on the first floor with extensive sea views of Dublin Bay and the Hill of Howth. Laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Tiled flooring, WC, WHB and cubicle shower.
The property is accessed through gates and has an extra long cobble locked driveway providing parking for several cars. The front garden is laid in lawn and is bordered by well stocked flower beds. The garden to the rear is paved and has a patio area surrounded by raised flower beds with an abundance of mature shrubs and plants.
Please refer to Google Maps.
VIEWINGS - COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly.
Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16's are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents' cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.