DNG are delighted to introduce 63 Ennel Court, a superb 4-bedroomed mid- terrace property to the market. No 63 is in excellent condition throughout with the added benefit of rear vehicular access aswell as a large garden to the front.
This terrific property is conveniently located just minutes from Killiney & Ballybrack villages, a host of excellent junior and senior schools, a choice of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities and excellent public transport links including bus, DART and LUAS at Cherrywood.
The well-proportioned accommodation extends to c and comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen/breakfast/dining room, downstairs bedroom, and large shower room. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. Viewing of this property comes highly recommended.
• Beautifully presented 4-bedroomed family home Generously proportioned accommodation that has been extended by the present owner
• Private, paved rear yard with vehicular access
• Block built garden shed with electricity
• Double glazing throughout GFCH
• Close to a range of shopping, recreational & leisure facilities
• Close to excellent junior and senior schools
• Close to public transport links including bus, DART and LUAS at Cherrywood
Entrance hall, light filled entrance with accommodation off.
Bed 1, large master bedroom with ample built-in wardrobes.
Family room, large family area, open plan to kitchen. Door to understairs storage.
extended large kitchen/dining area with ample wall and floor units. South facing aspect. Door to shower room.
Shower room. Shower, WC & whb. Fully tiled.
Bed 2, Double bedroom to the front with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Bed 3, Light filled room to the rear.
Bed 4, Spacious bedroom to the front with built- in wardrobes.
Bathroom, family bathroom with bath and shower over. WC & WHB. This bathroom is in need off upgrading,
BER No: 103224341
Performance Indicator: 137.11 kWh/m2/yr