RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this substantial four bedroom semi detached family home to the market ideally positioned on The Heath within the ever sought after Belgard Heights development. This mature and peaceful location proves increasingly popular with young families and finds itself within a short stroll of a choice of local shops, primary & secondary schools and sports & leisure facilities. The Square Shopping Centre and Tallaght Hospital are also found within arm's reach. On a transport note you have The Luas, N7/N81 and The M50 motorway accessible merely minutes by car. Internal living accommodation of c. 1,260 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, guest wc, lounge, kitchen, dining room, four bedrooms and family bathroom. No. 73 is in need of modernisation throughout but boasts magnificent potential to be transformed into the perfect forever home. The spacious attic and side garage are both prime for conversion, along with a fine rear garden enhanced with a sunny south facing orientation. Interest is sure to be seen from first time buyers & clients trading up - Register your interest today.
- c. 1,260 sq ft
- BER E2
- Gas fired central heating
- Generous room proportions
- Guest WC downstairs
- 4 bedrooms upstairs
- Large rear garden
- Block shed to rear
- Sunny south facing rear aspect
- Off street parking to front
- Attic prime for conversion
- Garage prime for conversion
- Mature and highly sought after development
- A selection of amenities found within arm's reach
- The Square Shopping Centre & Tallaght Hospital within a stone's throw
- The Luas, N7/N81 and The M50 motorway accessible within minutes
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling on Belgard Road, turn at the traffic light junction next to Lidl onto Cookstown Road. Proceed ahead and turn left onto The Oaks. Turn left and proceed ahead as the road veers to the right. At the T-junction turn right onto The Heath.