DNG are delighted to present 8 Ovenden House to the market. This is an attractive two-bedroom apartment situated in an exceptionally convenient and well managed development.
Located on the second floor, this two-bedroom apartment measures approx. 43sqm/463sq.ft This apartment comprises of an entrance hall, two south-facing bedrooms, a bright and airy living area with a kitchen just off plus a south facing aspect.
Located just a short walk from the thriving City Centre, this apartment has a wealth of amenities and services on its doorstep such as the Guinness Storehouse, Christchurch, trendy cafes and restaurants plus colleges such as Trinity College, Technological University Dublin. The area is also well serviced by public transport including multiple Dublin bus routes, Dublin City Bikes and the Luas.
This property is ideal for anyone looking for a convenient City Centre apartment and will appeal to those looking for a lucrative investment opportunity or homeowners alike.
Viewing comes highly recommended!
• 2 Bedroom, 2nd floor apartment
• Excellent central location
• Great investment opportunity with rental yield €1, 800 - €2, 000 per month
• Within walking distance of Trinity College, Griffith College and Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
• Area excellently serviced by public transport
• 10 minute walk to Grafton Street and O’Connell Street
• Annual management charge - approx €1, 300
Living Room 5.88m x 2.99m.
Kitchen 2.40m x 1.79m.
Bedroom One 5.59m x 1.79m.
Bedroom Two 2.65m x 2.60m.
Bathroom 2.65m x 2.60m.
BER No: 114690811
Performance Indicator: 215.79