RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this magnificent four bedroom townhouse to the market in the heart of Saggart Village and nestled away within this quaint, gated development. The location could not be better as on your doorstep you will find a variety of local shops, bars, restaurants, sports & leisure facilities, Avoca Café and Rathcoole Park. On a transport note the M50 and N7 road networks are easily accessible along with The Saggart Luas Stop found within 10 minutes walk.
Elegant & luxurious interior living accommodation of c. 2,690 sq ft (250 sq m) comprises of; Ground floor - entrance hallway with guest wc and under stairs storage, open plan living/dining room and fitted kitchen, utility room. First floor - One double bedroom with balcony, ensuite & walk in dressing room , generous lounge with bay window & balcony. Second floor - Main family bathroom and three double bedrooms, one with ensuite and two with balconies. To the rear is a sunny private garden with artificial grass and raised beds.
No. 8 has been meticulously maintained and upgraded by its current owner with the highest quality fixtures and fittings. The luxurious and versatile living space is tailor made for a growing family and boasts an endless list of additional features to include underfloor heating, stunning kitchen, top quality carpets and inset electric fireplaces. It is ideally located within an enticing cul de sac which overlooks landscaped hedging and mature trees. Viewing of this superior family home is highly advised. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information!
- c. 2,690 sq ft
- c. 250 sq m
- BER B2
- Built c. 2006
- Management fee c. 1700 per annum
- 3 storey
- 4/5 bed townhouse
- Built in central vacuum system
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Multi lock front door
- Gas fired central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Attractive high ceilings
- Bright bay windows
- Top quality carpets & flooring throughout
- Large open plan living/dining room kitchen
- Fitted kitchen with top quality integrated appliances
- 4 XL double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with walk in dressing
- 2 ensuite bedrooms
- 3 bedrooms with balcony access
- XL living room on first floor
- Ample wardrobe space throughout
- Sunny rear garden with artificial grass
- Designated parking space
- Peaceful cul de sac setting
- Overlooking hedging and mature trees
- Secure gated development
- Located in the heart of Saggart Village
- Saggart Luas Stop within 10 minutes walk
- M50 & N7 Road networks very easily accessible
- Viewing highly advised!
From the N7 take the exit for Saggart Village. Opposite Citywest Hotel turn left where you will see the gates on your left. Once you enter the electronic gates proceed straight ahead passing the apartments on the right hand side. Veer to the left into the cul de sac and no. 8 can be found on the left hand side.