MOVEHOME ESTATE AGENTS ... are delighted to present a spacious and extended current multi unit property positioned in the middle of an elegant terrace of substantial red brick houses on this attractive tree lined road just off Lower Drumcondra Road. This fine property requires modernisation, yet retains many of the original period features such as fireplaces and ceiling covings. Deceptively spacious, the property is two storey to the front and three storey to the rear with generous and elegantly proportioned reception rooms and ample bedroom accommodation throughout. Currently No. 89 is in 4 separate units and is being sold with vacant possession. This would be an ideal opportunity to be transformed to a principal private residence for the young family that want to live in the very heart of Drumcondra, in a prominent period property of circa. 1895.
To the front there is a railed garden with granite paving leading to the hall door. The rear garden is laid in grass with the remainder laid in paving to ensure low maintenance. The garden extends to approx. 45ft with great views towards Griffith Park and with a northerly orientation. There is on street parking for cars for vehicles.
89 Hollybank Road is within walking distance of the City Centre and convenient to the numerous shops, cafes, bars and restaurants Drumcondra Village has to offer. Easy access is enjoyed to the IFSC, East Point Business Park, Dublin Airport, Beaumont, Mater & Temple Street Hospitals, DCU and Trinity and the M1 & M50 motorways. The area is very well serviced by a great public transport system. The green open spaces nearby and its close proximity to the city make it a unique location. You can walk to Drumcondra Station to use the Arrow rail service and there are also numerous bus routes servicing Drumcondra, including a Quality Bus Corridor (QBC).
Early viewing is essential to appreciate all this wonderful property has to offer and by appointment with MOVEHOME ESTATE AGENTS - 01 8844690
* Beautiful period multi unit residence
* Currently in 4 seperate self contained Units
* Rental Yield of approx. €50,000 P.A.
* Vacant Possesion
* Tree lined location in the heart of Drumcondra
* On street parking
* Many original features
* Low maintenance gardens
* Requiring Modernisation
* Private Rear Garden
* ROOM 1 - TWO ORIGINAL INTER-CONNECTING RECEPTION ROOMS, LOCATED OFF THE MAIN HALLWAY HOSTING A BEDROOM, BATHROOM OPEN PLAN LIVING AND KITCHEN AREA
* ROOM 2 - REAR LOWER GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION WITH FRONT LIVING ROOM, SEPERATE KITCHEN AREA, A DOUBLE BEDROOM, BATHROOM AND OVERLOOKING THE REAR GARDEN
* ROOM 3 - FIRST FLOOR RETURN - OPEN PLAN LIVING AND DINING AREA, SEPERATE BATHROOM AND AN OPEN BEDROOM AREA TO THE VERY REAR
* ROOM 4 - THIS IS LOCATED THE UPPER FIRST FLOOR AND IS A TWO BEDROOM , LIVING ROOM AND BATHROOM AREA WITH A SAPCIOUS KITCHEN AREA
SEE THE ONLINE MAP FOR FULL DETAILS OR CALL MOVEHOME ESTATE AGENTS FOR MORE DETAILS ON 01-8844 690
Early viewing is essential to appreciate all this wonderful opportunity has to offer and by appointment with MOVEHOME ESTATE AGENTS - 01 8844690