Churches Estate Agents welcome this fine three bedroom semi- detached home with gym room, playroom, office & ample garden space to side.
Located in a mature setting of Dundrum & set on corner plot within a cul de sac estate No 96 Rosemount Estate is presented in great condition throughout. With the addition of rear kitchen extension & attached log cabin this family home will be of interest to all types of Purchasers. UCD & Dundrum Town Centre are both a short stroll away & property is surrounded by well established sporting clubs.
Entering from road into large drive with extra garden to side you are brought into this wonderful & tastefully decorated property. Under front canopy is long entrance hallway that leads to bright sitting room with wooden flooring & solid fuel stove. To rear is extended kitchen with fitted units & built in cooking appliances & separate dining space that will easily cater for any growing family. This open plan area leads into attached cabin where you are treated to a gym room, a playroom an office area & toilet with shower. To complete the downstairs of this home is family bathroom with 3x piece suite off hallway.
Upstairs on short landing there are three bedrooms. The master bedroom with double window & storage units is located to the front & over looks Dublin Mountains. Second double bedroom with wooden flooring & remaining third bedroom with carpet flooring are set to the rear of this home. You have a choice of three gardens area’s that compliments No 96. The 1st garden is to the front of the property & can provide extra off street parking behind high planted hedge for privacy, 2nd garden is to side with block shed & 3rd garden is to the rear with loose stone gravel.
With a host of excellent neighbours to include Dundrum Town Centre, LUAS, Dundrum Shopping Centre & Village will make this great home of interest to both first time buyers & person/s locally trading down who are used to having all amenities on their door step. Selection of schools are all with walking distance such as Taney Primary School, Mount Anville & Our Ladys Grove both Primary & Girls Secondary to name but a few.
Viewing highly recommend.
Set on large corner plot with high hedge for privacy
Attached & well insulated log cabin to rear with toilet & shower
Ample off street parking
Double glazed windows
Solid fuel heating & back boiler
BER: E2 BER Number: 105690739 345.06kWh/m2/yr
- Large front garden, off street parking, large side garden, access to side of property, planted high hedge for privacy
Hall: c.4.97 x 1.83m
- Long entrance hallway, wooden flooring, 2 x open cloakrooms
Sitting Room: c. 3.52 x 3.59m
- Wooden flooring, solid fuel stove, large window overlooking the front
Dining Room: c. 2.72 x 3.59m
- Tiled floor, ample dining space, step down to kitchen area
Kitchen: c. 2.88 x 2.30m
- Fitted units, built in cooking appliances, Velux window, open access to attached log cabin
Attached Log Cabin: c. 5.68 x 5.72m
- Gym Room, playroom, office area, toilet & shower
Downstairs Bathroom: c. 2.44 x 1.81m
- Tiled floor, 3 x piece suite, shower over bath, decorative tiling and chrome radiator rail, wall tiling with 2x open box design for candles
- Neat & compact landing, carpet flooring
Bedroom 1: c. 2.78 x 5.19m (to front)
- Master double bedroom, double window, wooden flooring, storage cupboards & presses
Bedroom 2: c. 3.42 x 2.79m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, wooden flooring
Bedroom 3: c. 2.39 x 2.66m (to rear)
- Single bedroom, carpet flooring
Back Garden: c. 7.2m at rear of log cabin
- Loose stone gravel, tiled & walled boundary, choice of two other gardens to choose from either to side or front of the property.