More photos to follow..
Available on an individual basis or as a unique opportunity to acquire 3 of 3 superbly appointed refurbished apartments contained on the 1st and 2nd floors of this iconic building in the very centre of Dun Laoghaire Town. For the Home Owner, Investor and Self-Administered Pension Scheme , these A Rated apartments will not disappoint. Retrofitted to the highest specification all 3 apartments are flooded with natural light and each benefits from its own outdoor space. Features include Air to water heat recovery system, triple glazed Aluclad windows and quality insulation throughout. The exceedingly bright and spacious interiors are enhanced by feature high ceilings and large picture windows affording stunning views from Dun Laoghaire Harbour over to Howth.
• High spec apartments (2 x 1 Bedroom apartments and 1 x 2 Bedroom apartment)
• Available on an individual basis or as a group purchase gaining full control of the Management Company
• Retrofitted to an exacting standard to achieve a BER A Rating
• High density insulation
• Air Recirculation and Heat Recovery System
• Solar Photo-Voltaic roof mounted panels
• Low energy Dimplex hot water system
• Triple glazed Aluclad windows and doors
• Stylishly appointed fitted Kitchen and quality Zanussi appliances
• Exceedingly bright open plan interiors with feature high ceilings
• Generous individual balconies
• Secure Lockup bicycle enclosure
White suite incorporating tiled power shower, pedestal w.h.b. and w.c. Heated towel rail.
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM
5.97m x 3.6m with delightful west facing aspect
4.55m x 3.55m superbly fitted with attractive range of fitted units with work top and tiled surround, incorporating integrated fridge and freezer, oven, ceramic hob, concealed extractor, washing machine dryer and integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer.
4.27m x 3.34m Large storage Press with insulated water tank. Large picture window.
Sliding door to BALCONY