All houses are currently sale agreed please register your details and we will contact your in the event of a cancellation.
Dwellings are delighted to introduce Delvin Mews, an exclusive development of only 19 three and four bedroom A-rated homes in the relaxing and welcoming town of Stamullen.
This small housing development is located within the town centre yet only minutes from Junction 9 of the M1 Motorway, it is only 25 minutes to Dublin Airport, 15 minutes to Skerries and only 25 minutes to Malahide. All houses are not overlooked to the rear, they all have a south or west facing back garden and most of the houses are facing onto a large green space. All of the four bedroom houses have two ensuites.
As a well established commuter location Stamullen enjoys excellent transport links to Dublin via good bus services every few minutes during commuting times via Bus Eireann or Matthews Coaches. There are also good rail links with Gormanstown Train Station only a 5 minute drive and Balbriggan Train Station is an 11 minute drive from Delvin Mews. The city centre, the M50, Dublin Airport and the Port Tunnel is easily accessible.
Stamullen offers a wide range of recreational facilities including a good array of retail, restaurants, community groups and educational facilities. The local community centre offers state of the art facilities with St Patricks GAA football and hurling, badminton and bowls on offer. Stamullen is only a short drive to Gormaston Beach and other beaches nearby. Stamullen also provides a good range of shops and services locally with larger retailers available nearby in Drogheda, Balbriggen and Swords.
There are excellent educational and childcare options for home owners at Stamullen, some of which include St. Patrick's National School, Gormanstown College, Bremore Educate Together, Loreto in Balbriggan and residents can also avail of other schools within Drogheda.
For further information please register your details at email@example.com or contact Lydon Farrell Property on 046 9010126.
• Exclusive development of just 19 large NZEB compliant A2 rated 3 and 4 bedroom homes.
• Located within the town centre yet a short drive to the train station, the M1 Motorway and numerous beeches.
• All houses are above average sized and have a good open plan layout.
• Internal features include fitted kitchens, complete bathrooms and mechanical ventilation system.
• Most houses will over look a large open green space and all houses have large private back gardens which are not overlooked.
• Fitted wardrobes in Master and second bedrooms.
• Stylish contemporary bathroom, en-suite and guest w.c. with elegant sanitary ware.
• External features include tasteful mix of brick and render exteriors. Composite front doors.
• Each house is covered by a 10-year Homebond Structural Guarantee.
By appointment only.