Ground Floor Accommodation:
Entrance Hall: 1.735 x 4.838 stairs to the first floor.
Reception Room: 3.791 x 4.779+1m2 open fireplace, walk out bay windows with shutters,
and cove moulding.
Formal Sitting Room: 4.057 x 4.799+1m2 open fireplace, walkout bay window with shutters,
and cove moulding.
Kitchen: 3.306 x 4.863+1m2 solid fuel range, wood sheeted ceiling, walkout bay windows with shutters
Extension Scullary: 3.479 x 1.924 built-in the 1960€TM, Belfast sink, rear access door.
First Floor Acccommodation:
Landing:1.729 x 4.114
Side Hall: 0.958 x 6.101
Bedroom #1: 3.305 x 2.283
Bedroom #2: 3.319 x 3.000
Bedroom #3: 3.886 x 3.896
Bedroom #4: 4.224 x 5.042 open fireplace.
Main Bathroom: 3.479 x 1.924
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither Vincent Walsh Auctioneer nor the vendor accepts any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of Vincent Walsh Auctioneer has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
• Devon House comprises of a 4 bedroom Georgian style farm house.
• Built in the 1800’s by the Blake/ Crotty Family.
• Sitting on a 2 ½ acre elevated site.
• Set south facing among a fine selection of native hardwoods(trees).
• Boundaries outlined with 226mts of road frontage.
• Southern boundary outlined by a bubbling brook.
• Built with stone and lime mortar.
• Cut timber roof with blue bangor slates.
• 3 large stone outbuildings, enclosing a stone cobbled court yard.
• Building #1: 16.672 xc 5.506 stone walls, metal roof.
• Building #2: 16.914 x 3.920 stone walls, metal roof.
• Building #3: 12.192 x 3.507 stone walls, metal roof.
• An excellent opportunity to Re-develop a prime country estate.
Located on a quiet country setting, 16.3km to Tuam, 13.8km to Claremorris, 47.5km to Knock
Airport, 47.2km to Galway City.