This large south-facing family home on c. 2 acres is located in a beautiful countryside setting. The property comprises of a five-bedroom house, a guest apartment, well-designed landscaped gardens with lawns, vegetable beds, orchard, green house, and two paddocks. The house has been finished to an exceptional standard by its present owners.
BER: B1 BER No.112203641 Energy Performance Indicator:88.72 kWh/m²/yr
The spacious hall leads you to a large, open plan kitchen-cum-dining room which extends into the sunroom with garden views and access to the limestone paving patio. The kitchen features quality appliances, quartz worktops, Belfast sink and a separate pantry. Across the hall is a fine living room with a wood-burning stove and built-in bookcase. There is also a utility with built-in storage, a WC, and a further room which could be used as a playroom, study or accommodation. On the first floor is a master bedroom en-suite with jacuzzi bath and separate shower, and built-in wardrobe. There’s a further four bedrooms; one of which is en-suite, a family bathroom, and spacious landing with linen cupboards.
Flagstone floor runs throughout the kitchen, sunroom, utility & hallway and wool carpets throughout the living room, bedrooms and landing. The master bedroom, en-suite and downstairs rooms are fitted with built-in speakers. The house is highly insulated with triple glazed windows and heated using an air-to-water heat pump, underfloor heating throughout, and heat-recovery ventilation system resulting in a superb Building Energy Rating of B1.
To the rear of the house is a double garage, storage sheds, and a one-bedroom apartment comprising of a kitchen-dining-living space, and double bedroom en-suite.
The property is located just a few minutes outside Belgooly village with all local amenities including crèche, local primary school, shop, local pubs and GAA club in short driving distance. The village also has its own dedicated estuary walkway which is both scenic and traffic-free, while providing safety and peace of mind for family walks or cycles. Numerous unspoilt beaches, woodland and coastal walks, Tracton Wood bike trail, Oysterhaven Watersports Centre are all within a 10-minute drive. And also within a 10-minute drive is Kinsale town.
Nearby Kinsale is the gateway to West Cork and the Wild Atlantic Way and a great destination for yachting, sailing, cycling, walking, swimming and surfing. It is also a popular golfing destination with two excellent golf courses – among them the world famous Old Head of Kinsale. The town also is home to some of Ireland’s finest restaurants, hotels and pubs and is recognised as the country's gourmet capital.
The surrounding area of Kinsale is one of the most beautiful and unspoilt locations in the South West of Ireland and the perfect balance between modern infrastructure and a countryside living.
Belgooly is conveniently located to Cork International Airport (c. 15 mins drive) which offers excellent transport links to most major European and UK cities.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.