This spacious four bedroom semi-detached property which is set in a development that currently consists of only ten houses, is within walking distance of the Wexford coastline and Riverchapel village centre. The property which has a cobbled driveway and lawn area to the front, has an enclosed rear garden. The residence consists of entrance hall, living room, kitchen/diner, downstairs toilet one bedroom on the ground floor with three bedrooms, bathroom & ensuite located on the 1st floor. This home is built in the region of 15 years is in the need of some minor works.
• Very private estate currently consisting of ten properties
• C. 125 sq mtrs in size
• Timber framed construction
• Solar panels for domestic hot water
• Triple glazed windows
• Wood pellet stove providing central heating
• Easy reach of all local facilities
• Cobble driveway to the front
• Front lawn
• Side entrance
• Wooden decking
• Enclosed rear yard
• Some upgrading works needed
• Within easy reach of the Gorey bypass and Gorey town centre
• Part natural stone finish to front
• Natural slate roof
• Bespoke kitchen featuring solid pine doors
• Pine internal doors
• Natural hand cut granite window sills
BER: C3 BER No.114478340 Energy Performance Indicator:214.35 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall: Solid Oak Flooring, staircase to first floor, cloak cabinet, under stairs storage
Living room: 4.95m x 4.50m Solid Oak flooring, wood pellet stove standing on tiled base, windows over looking front gardens
Kitchen/Diner: 4.95m x 3.75m fitted kitchen installed, double French doors To rear, wooden ceiling.
Toilet: 1.90m x 1.70m Solid Oak flooring, W.C. W.H.B.
Bed 4 / office (ground floor): 3.40m x 2.90m wooden floor
Master Bedroom: 4.05m x 3.75m tongue and grove flooring, t.v & phone point, Ensuite
En Suite: Wooden flooring, W.C., W.H.B, Shower, Tiled shower with door fitted.
Bedroom 2: 3.90m x 3.30m wooden floors, t.v & phone point
Bedroom 3: 4.20m x 2.10m wooden floors t.v & phone point
Bathroom: 3.40m x 1.90m W.C, W.H.B, bath, wooden floor
SERVICES: Power supply, mains water, mains sewerage, pellet stove running the central heating and solar powered water heating.