Sale of a four-bedroom bungalow residence standing on 0.17 hectares (0.42 acre) site situated in one of the most popular residential addresses within Ballina. Sligo road is within minutes’ walk of River Moy, Icehouse, Ballina, Quay and Ballina town centre with all amenities.
The property is accessed via a gated private driveway with beautifully tended mature gardens. There is parking to the front for several cars on a tarmacadam driveway.
The property was constructed in 1980 and offers a total floor area of circa 146.55sqm/1577sqft. This unique property has a stunning mature rear garden with hedging and shrubs throughout the circa 0.17 hectare/0.42-acre site.
The property is in need of modernisation and decoration throughout.
Property is suitable to all ranges of the property market.
• Location, Location
• Detached property
• Good living accommodation
• Well-tended mature front and rear gardens.
• Overall floor area 146.55sqm.
• PVC double windows throughout
• Oil fired central heating
• Spacious Site 0.17 hectares
• Close to all town amenities including schools, golf course, River Moy etc.
• Main’s water and septic tank
Briefly includes, porch, inner hall, sitting room with open fire, dining room, kitchen, mud room, shower room, four bedrooms and garage.
F26 W7 D6
Strictly by appointment with sole selling agent Carol Kelly