SOLD - Refurbished Ready to Move Into Double Bedroom Apartment
219 Smithfield Village, Smithfield, Dublin 7
Light & Bright 1st Floor Apartment overlooking Smithfield Square
• Completely Refurbished including New Kitchen
• New Carpets throughout
• Spacious Living Room with Storage
• Large Double Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes & Storage
• New Electric Heaters throughout
• Secure Gated Building with Lift to all Floors
• Basement Communal Refuse & Bicycle Park
• Excellent Public Transport, including LUAS minutes walk away
• Smithfield lies at the heart of Dublin City and is adjacent to The Four Courts, Stoneybatter, Hueston Station and IMMA; the City Centre is within walking distance as is the new TUD Grangegorman campus, NCAD, and Blackhall Place; a range of shopping facilities are available on Capel St, Jervis St and Henry St.
There are Café’s, Restaurant’s, Bar’s, Supermarkets etc in the immediate area.
219 Smithfield Village [Block C] is a light filled First Floor Apartment of approx 47.58m2/512sqft overlooking Smithfield Square.
Entrance Hall with New Carpet [throughout the whole apartment]
& Intercom Phone with Camera
Full Bathroom [Bath with Electric Shower, Wash Hand Basin, WC]
Immersion Heater Room with Shelves
At the top of the Hall is a spacious Cloaks/Storage Room
Large Double Bedroom with spacious Built in Wardrobe & under window Storage/Seating unit
Light filled Living/Dining Room with under window Storage/Seating unit
New Kitchen with Built in Units Floor to Ceiling, New Hob, Oven, Extractor, Fridge, Dishwasher & Washing Machine
Management Charge  - €1821.36
Guide Price: €
BER: D2 – No: 114710817 – Performance: 291.88kWh/m2/yr
DISCLAIMER: Details & information are given in good faith & believed to be correct & accurate. However, Burke Kennedy Estate Agents Ltd & their agents shall not be held liable or responsible for inaccuracies. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition & permission for use & occupation, & other details are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
Burke Kennedy Estate Agents Ltd do not hold any Client/Tenant/Purchaser funds.
Property Services Regulatory Authority Licence Number: 003745
BER: D2 BER No.114710817 Energy Performance Indicator:291.88 kWh/m²/yr
Located on Smithfield Square