A very rare opportunity to purchase an exceptional, large waterfront site with marvellous sea views just outside Durrus village. The south facing site of c. 2.5 acres has the benefit of Outline Planning Permission to re-develop the site. The existing building is a forge with workshop and a craft shop. Outline Planning Permission has been granted to allow for residential use together with a commercial element. The site is for sale as is and a new purchaser will have the opportunity to apply for Full Planning Permission with their own design and use of the site to take advantage of the stunning waterfront location.
The property is located c. 1 mile outside Durrus village and faces due south. It offers stunning views across Dunmanus Bay to the Mizen Head peninsula and its private shoreline extends to c. 170 meters. The property is ideal for the water sport enthusiast and is perfect for swimming, kayaking, fishing and many other water sport pursuits to be enjoyed.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.